ENTRY INTO MIC
The admissions process has been designed to ensure that students are appropriately placed at MIC, while upholding the integrity and consistency of the school program and policies. Proper placement will ensure that students achieve their potential. However, it is important to understand that making an application does not guarantee a place on one of our programs.
All applicants seeking entry into MIC are tested and their parents are required to meet the Head of Primary/Secondary subsequently. At this stage parents may ask more detailed questions about the curriculum. The assessment process is designed to ensure the best placement of each child to meet individual, educational and personal requirements. The assessment is also designed to determine what support a child may require, if any.
MIC ADMISSION PROCESS
Submit, the following documents in person of by email:
- An application for admission
- A copy of the birth certificate
- A color passport size photo
- A copy of vaccination booklet
- Reports/transcripts for the past 2 years
Tests are scheduled Monday through Friday except on public holidays.
- All applicants are required to meet with the Head of the Department for further details and questions about the programs and curriculum.
4: OFFER OF A PLACE
The conclusion of the assessment process can be one of these decisions:
- Admission, if an applicant has successfully passed the assessment process, an offer letter will be sent to parents;
- Waiting List for entry, if there are no further places available;
- Rejection, if the applicant has not met the admission requirements.
5: ACCEPTANCE OF PLACE
To complete the acceptance of place process, applicant must:
- complete and return the Admission letter;
- pay the non-refundable entrance fee
- if an employer pays the fees, we shall provide you with a financial support letter to be signed by your employer.
- Admission is confirmed by the payment of the entrance fee (non-refundable) or by the presentation of a Letter of Financial Guarantee.
- Parents proceed to the purchasing of school uniforms and further details about start date and first day at school will be communicated.